Destin Beach Weddings
Why a Beach Wedding in Destin Fl?
An Affordable and Breathtaking Destination
With its sugar white sand and emerald green waters, it’s no wonder that Destin, Florida is a prime location for destination beach weddings. Here are our wedding planners top five reasons to get married at some of the world’s most beautiful beaches:
1. Location: You don’t have to go to the Caribbean for powder white sands and pristine waters. The Emerald Coast is the first easily accessible beach destination for many Southeast states, making it the second most popular drive-to destination in Florida. There are also three airports offering a variety of convenient flights into the Destin area.
2. Affordability: Beach weddings along the Emerald Coast are more affordable than other Florida destinations, featuring off-season rates, flexible prices and a multitude of options to meet any budget. Our wedding planners have built relationships with reputable local
companies and can connection you to the right businesses based on your budget.
3. Endless Options: Our area spans 40 miles of beach ceremony locations, accommodations and venues to fit any budget. Activities for your guests are plentiful as well, including golf, fishing, shopping, dining and entertainment options. Our wedding planners can help identify the right Destin wedding venues and agenda for you.
4. Year-round Destination: The Destin area has evolved into a year-round destination, offering amazing weather, cultural events and activities throughout the year.
5. Unforgettable Experience: Having your Florida destination wedding on the beaches of Destin gives you and your guests an amazing experience. Your wedding doubles as a beach vacation for your guests and you can save travel costs for your honeymoon by extending your stay on the Emerald Coast.
Let's Start Planning Together
What You Need to Know
Our wedding planners share their expert advice on planning a Destin Beach Wedding and how they can help, including:
Hear From Our Clients.....
My sunset wedding was PERFECT! Never in a million years would I have thought planning a wedding would have been so easy. Their wedding planner Julie made planning a wedding the most easiest major event I have ever planned. I sent her my Pinterest ideas and she made them 20x better than I would have ever imagined. When I tell you everything was perfect it really was.
Kristi was our wedding coordinator this past weekend at the Island on Okaloosa Island and she was amazing!!! If you are needing a wedding coordinator I highly recommend Kristi! She made everything go smoothly and we had no issues at all throughout the wedding day. She is kind, thoughtful and energetic. She was always asking if we needed anything and if everything was going the way we wanted. 100% recommend booking with Kristi as your wedding planner for your wedding day!!